- Locate the Crystal layout in SAP Report and Layout Manager. Then press Edit button to bring up Crystal Report Designer.
- In Crystal Report Designer, choose:
File >Page Setup
- Check No Printer and Dissociate Formatting Page Size and Printer Paper Size options, then choose Letter as the paper size.
- Save the report to local hard drive.
- Go back to SAP Report and Layout Manager, press Import button.
- Chose the rpt file that was saved in step 4. Choose the proper layout type and press Finish button.